One of the ways to get the most from Sixth Form life and to secure many good memories of your time in Sixth Form is for students to make the most of the many opportunities available to them.
A few to look out for are:
- Becoming a Social Committee representative and organise a variety of social events including the Christmas Social and the Upper School Ball.
- Becoming a Charity & Community Committee representative and organise exciting ways of raising money for the House Charity and national charities and engaging with the local community
- Playing a part in the school production.
- Putting on a fundraising event like a Sixth Form pantomime.
- Producing and publish or write an article for the Broadsheet, a Sixth Form newsletter or website blog.
- Providing some photos for the Sixth Form display.
- Setting up a club or activity for younger pupils.
- Participating in the Gold Duke of Edinburgh Award scheme.
- Joining the Young enterprise team.
- Attending Sixth Form social events.
- Becoming a Peer Mentor (Year 13).
- Becoming a Form Prefect or Subject Ambassador (Lower Sixth).
- Becoming a Sixth Form College Forum representative (Lower Sixth).
- Joining a sports team.
- Attending UCAS Convention and university visits.