The Charitable Trust which runs the College has a policy of keeping the parents' commitment as low as possible.
The day to day running costs of the College are covered by the Termly Fees payable on or before the first day of each term in advance for each child. As from 1st September 2016 these will be as follows:
- Senior School - £4,019 per term
- Junior Department - £2,803 per term
- Infant Department - £2,803 per term
The termly fees are subject to review annually by the Board of Governors. A full term's notice of any changes to termly fee levels will be given.
Compulsory Additional Costs
The following costs are additional to the termly fees:
- Senior School lunches £195 per term
- Fees for external examinations for which pupils are entered are payable before the start of the term in which the examinations take place
- Some books required by A Level and GCSE pupils are chargeable
- Parents should also take into consideration the cost of providing the College uniform
A 5% discount on Termly Fees is available for the second child of the same immediate family, rising to 10% for the third and subsequent children provided they are attending the school concurrently.
Optional Supplemental Charges
Half-hourly music and drama lessons are available. These are payable directly to the music or drama teacher.
The College operates eight bus services per day covering a wide geographic area. Please click here for more information.
At least half a term's notice must be given, in writing, for withdrawal from an activity charged as supplemental or from using the College buses.
There are a number of non-compulsory insurance schemes available to parents:
Bursaries and scholarships are available at entry into Year 7 and Sixth Form.